Windows 8 update for Lenovo Ideapad U310

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sambha
Windows 8 update for Lenovo Ideapad U310

I wanted to install the new Windows 8 on my Lenovo Ideapad U310 and so I downloaded the Windows 8 OS on my system. After researching for the methods to install the Windows 8 on my system, I finally installed the latest OS on my system. But, now I am unable to do many of the things on my system. What am I missing?

Zach
Many people have had too many

Many people have had too many problems while installing Windows 8 on their Lenovo laptops and you are saying that you have been successful in installing the Windows 8 operating system on your Lenovo laptop without any problems. Can you please tell me how did you install Windows 8?

Nebiam
I think you should check

I think you should check whether you have installed all the drivers that are needed by the Windows 8 operating system to work properly. There have been many people who have complained of having trouble while installing the drivers for their Windows 8 OS. I would suggest you look at the thread Lenovo Ideapad Y580 Windows 8 Pro 64bit Complete Drivers Download. Here you might get the drivers you need.

Sambha
I had got the product code

I had got the product code for my Windows 8 easy installed in my email and you were right that I hadn't installed all the drivers for Windows 8. Thanks for providing the link for the drivers that need to be installed for the Windows 8 system. I will be downloading the Windows 8 drivers for my Lenovo laptop once I get home from work. But, I did like to know if these drivers would work for my Lenovo U310 laptop?