WhatsApp download for Asha 308 and 309

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Zach
WhatsApp download for Asha 308 and 309

Confused between this two phones. Since,Nokia has launched its two new smartphones Nokia Asha 308 and 309. I'm unable to decide which one to go for . As both have almost similar features and include 40 EA games which includes its most popular tetrix,FIFA 2012,Need for Speed-The Run which are most popular and plus other exicting. As I'm game lover have also heard to check out the rest classic arcade games.
One can even search for local map which are preloaded or can be added on phone. Seriously , Can't decide which one to go for ? Any suggestion ?

hatrix
I would go for Nokia Asha 308

I would go for Nokia Asha 308. Since it supports Dual Sim while Nokia Asha 309 doesn't provide that beneficial feature . And 40 EA games which are sufficent . Guess so ?

idenish
Well ,I feel no great thing

Well ,I feel no great thing in this as previous Nokia Asha's series also provide with same App's so not that great deal. But capacitive touchscreen must be only major advantage compared to rest touchscreen mobile . While was expecting more on this , But need to wait for more think so ?