Viber download for Micromax A100 phone

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
LuckON
Viber download for Micromax A100 phone

I have recently purchased the new Micromax A100 phone and I am just loving its awesome features. I have also downloaded many applications on my smartphone. The latest being the WhatsApp messenger. Though WhatsApp is a very cool app, it doesn't provide the free calling service. So, can anyone suggest some other app which provides free calling facility as well?

Della
I have heard that the Viber

I have heard that the Viber app provides both the Viber to Viber free calling as well as free messaging. I have also recently bought a new Micromax smartphone and I am looking for the download for the Viber app that supports the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. Can anybody provide the download link?

Kanny B
Viber is an awesome

Viber is an awesome application that lets users to call and text anyone at no cost at all. This app also lets users to call and text almost anywhere in the world for free. This app has recently got upgraded for the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. So, in short the Viber app can be used on all the Android based smartphones. This app is also supported by the iOS and Blackberry phones.

Issim33
The Viber app is a very

The Viber app is a very awesome app that lets you to make calls and send messages to any other viber user for free of charge. This app also lets you to share photos with other viber users. Apart from being available freely, this app also doesn't cost a penny for the call and messages you make to other viber users who are geographically very far away. It has amazing sound clarity and it takes very less time to install this app on your phone. You can download the Viber app for free from the Google Play.

Nebiam
Thank you so much for

Thank you so much for providing such a good information about the Viber app. I have finally downloaded it on my new Micromax A100 smartphone and I very much like the features this app provides. Now, I can make free calls to even those people who reside in far away places.