How to update Micromax A100 to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Guss23

Just got my brand new Micromax A100 last night, used the phone a bit and i am very much impressed by its performance and got my hands on Android Operating System which is quiet easier and handier to use. I liked this version of Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich and came to know that there is a newer version of Android Jelly Bean which available so i am looking forward to get it on my Micromax A100. Is it possible and how good is Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.

Dean01
To my knowledge its not good

To my knowledge its not good to upgrade your Android version to Jelly Bean right now because there are lots of development going all around so whenever a stable version releases you will come to know about it so its better to stay happy with what you are having, upgrading is not good at this moment. Hope you got my point. :D

Kanny B
If you ask me, the Android 4

If you ask me, the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean's awesome smooth and fast functioning features work best on smartphones such as the Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone. Though we can't predict yet how the Jelly Bean would function on the Micromax A100 phone, it is preferable that we wait till it gets released on most of the phones.

Jasmine
Got the Micromax A100 mobile

Got the Micromax A100 mobile phone as a gift and am very happy with the features it is providing. I have been reading a lot about the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update that is getting released one by one on the Android phones. Does anyone know whether it is released for A100 phone? If yes, should I update it?

Butcher
I would suggest you to not

I would suggest you to not update your Micromax A100 phone with the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean even if it is now made available for your phone. Android has been taking steady steps to provide us with the best features of the Jelly Bean OS and so it is taking too much of time for getting a stable version of Android 4.1. So, its better to be patient now and wait.

zarekar
upgrade