PC suite for Samsung Galaxy SIII

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nebbul65
PC suite for Samsung Galaxy SIII

I have purchased Samsung Galaxy SIII mobile phone and have lost the utility disc. I need the Pc suite application for my phone. I searched all over but could not find the suite application. Can someone please provide me the same or a download link.

Popeye
Even I am looking for Samsung

Even I am looking for Samsung Galaxy SIII pc suite. The problem is it is not available on most of the site. I tried checking the official site but not able to get the suite. Hope to get the suite application soon. I guess we need to contact the nearest service centre of Samsung or support team. they might help us. If someone has it or can provide the download link would be helpful.

hatrix
You can download the PC suite

You can download the PC suite application for Samsung Galaxy S3 from here. Click on PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy SIII. You then need to select the Software part and then choose the latest KIES software pack that is available. Then make the installation to your system and you can then connect your phone for transferring data. I downloaded and installed the same and phone was synced well to my system. Hope this will sort the issue for you.

Dungeon_M
Thank you so much for

Thank you so much for providing me with the information and download, I was first confused with the download page as I was getting the manual for download. Then later realized that we need to select the option as manual and software. Changed it to software and I was able to download and install the same, Thanks indeed.

Gabby22
I downloaded the PC Suite

I downloaded the PC Suite Software for my Samsung s3 but was not able to get it installed on my system i have been using Windows 7 operating system. What could be the problem do i need to download the application once again. I can't do it as i have been using my phone's internet connection and it took almost two days to download the 90 MB file. Please suggest me a solution to get this fixed. i need to connect my samsung galaxy S3 to my PC in order to transfer few important files to my S3. Hope i will get a quick solution.

Ostwald
Looks like you need to

Looks like you need to download the software file once again , Just joking. You don't need to do so stay with the same file. I think you have been using Norton Antivirus Paid edition it will not allow you to get it installed on to your system. So just try to pause all sort of virus protection that may be running in your Norton Application and then simply double click the Samsung Galaxy S3 PC Suite file this time it should get installed on your system.

Dexter
My PC suite disc had been

My PC suite disc had been damaged and I wanted to transfer data from my phone onto my computer system. But I hadn't been able to install the PC suite on my system before it got damaged. But, your link did provide relief to me as I am able to transfer data to my system. Thanks.

Gabby22
Thanks a lot Ostwald, I got

Thanks a lot Ostwald, I got my issue fixed with your help i downloaded the Samsung Galaxy S3 PC Suite application from the above like and turned off my antivirus application and this surprisingly worked. I installed the PC Suite application for my Samsung Galaxy S3. Now i can connect my S3 with my PC and i can manage my data and transfer data from one another. Thanks once again...

ibryle_A
So many users satisfied with

So many users satisfied with this download but i am not able to get it downloaded on my system with the help of the link above. It appears as the above link is not working what is the problem as i think my internet connection is working absolutely fine. Any other link...

Offia_ken
I don't understand why you

I don't understand why you are not able to download the Samsung Galaxy S3 PC suite as I have recently downloaded it from this site and my PC suite is working well. But, unfortunately I deleted the file I had downloaded so I won't be able to attach another file here for you. I suggest you try again to download.

Issim33
Its a good thing that you

Its a good thing that you have shared this link for downloading the PC suite for the Galaxy S3 smartphone. I had been trying to get the PC suite which one of friends promised to give me some days later. But, I don't have to wait anymore as I have downloaded from the link you shared. Thanks a lot.

wolverine
I am using Samsung Galaxy S3

I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 and I am totally addicted to this device. It has amazing feature. With great suite available that helps a lot to move content from Phone to your Personal computer. You can download the PC suite free from Android market or even from Google. If you are facing any kind of difficulties with download on suite you can try this. Its quite good to have pc suite as it helps to manage the contents of phone very easily.

Fooket5
I don't understand why the

I don't understand why the hell , I am not able to download that suite ? Now seriously need to change antivirus. My Antivirus keeps blocking the download. It keeps prompting several options to tick and finally discards the download. What should I do in this case ? Will I be able to download from Google or Android market without trying any changes on Antivirus.

Nebbul65
Even I am not able to

Even I am not able to download this file. There is no problem with antivirus. As one of my friend was able to download that complete protection suite. She did not changed any setting from firewall or antivirus. But now I can't make out what is wrong with my system ?

RowdyR
After trying a lot to

After trying a lot to download this file , I think my internet gets interrupt every now and then at a particular same point. The internet connection is stable at the very beginning , but then after reaching a download point the file file status turns to 'Interrupted'. I think I have to choose another option to get this PC suite.

idenish
Hey , Thanks for PC suite. I

Hey , Thanks for PC suite. I didn't found any problem while downloading. The download part went very easily without any problem. Even I thought I will be facing error like other. But the fortunate part was , I was able to download without any error and also that worked perfectly fine on my system.