Far Cry 3 crashes to desktop in Windows 7

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rayz
Far Cry 3 crashes to desktop in Windows 7

I was very much excited with the launch of far cry 3. The Far cry 3 is sequel to far cry 2 that was released in 2008 by Ubisoft. But then got disappointed with it. The far cry 3 keeps on crashing on desktop. Is it only because of Windows 7 Operating System or any other issues. Please help me with this need solution over this.

Fluke_G
Even I have faced this

Even I have faced this problem. The far cry 3 game keeps on freezing and crashing on desktop after launching the program. It keep on displaying the same message "far cry 3 has stopped working". Have no clue what is causing this error. Please help me on this need your valuable suggestion to solve this.

Guss23
The game far cry 3 keeps on

The game far cry 3 keeps on crashing more than 50% of time , whenever I try to start this game. Have heard that this is due to driver problem. But unable to get to know about root of this issue. The latest beta driver too does't help in this case. Especially at the very starting of the game where you hunt for Mushroom in caves it crashes at this point. And I am not able to move or proceed further with this.

Courage
Many people have been

Many people have been complaining about the Far Cry 3 getting crashed at the start of the game. I would suggest you to check whether your Uplay has been up to date. If you haven't then you can update it online. If you have already got the latest update then you need to contact Ubisoft Support as they are the ones who will help you.

Offia_ken
Have been getting the same

Have been getting the same problem when playing the Far Cry 3 game on my system that is running on Windows 7. I have even got to know that some of my friends who are using Windows 7 system are also facing the same issue with the Far Cry 3 game. So, as suggested by you, I have got in touch with the Ubisoft Support and notified them about the crashing of the Far Cry 3. I hope they do reply soon after which I will surely let you guys know what they say.

ibryle_A
I am also playing the Far Cry

I am also playing the Far Cry 3 game on my Windows 7 system which has been crashing again and again leading me to stop playing the game. I am very fond of this game and I really want to continue playing it that I am unable to do. Offia_ken, I would like to know whether the Ubisoft Support has yet responded to you. If yes then please share what they have said about this issue.

Butcher
I have been trying to play

I have been trying to play the Far Cry 3 game on my Windows 7 system since quite sometime but nothing seems to help stop the crashes that occur at the start of the game. Yesterday, a friend told me that when he had this issue, he uninstalled both the uplay and far cry 3 then installed the uplay again. He saw an option available to download the game via uplay which he did and now he is able to play the game without any more crashes. I will be trying this out on weekend but I suggest anyone who might be having this issue to follow this suggestion.

Dexter
Have been using a system that

Have been using a system that is running on Windows 7 on which I am playing the Far Cry 3 game. Since sometime, I had been noticing crashes that used to occur while playing the game. I followed the recommendation of Butcher and accordingly started playing the game via uplay and now I no more get the same issue. Thanks for the solution.